My Photo on the front page of Fly Fishing Community
Alaska
What a trip
From our trip to Wyoming
Brooke Trout featured on Moldy Chum
Weber River Brown Trout
Photo by Matt Guymon.
Canon Eos XSI
I started shooting with a Sony DSC-H50, but i have now switched to the canon XSI. If you would like a print of any of my pics for the den, let me know at softhacke@yahoo.com
Waters fished
Weber Provo South Fork (Ogden) Henrys Fork (Snake) Madison St. Joe Hamms Fork Little Bear Blacksmith Fork Strawberry Duchesne Antimony Buffalo Birch Creek Green Colombia (oregon) Crooked River (oregon) Uintah Mountains Boulder Mountains Kenai (alaska) Anchor (alaska) Crooked Creek (alaska) Russian river (alaska) Quartz creek (alaska)
Fishing has always been a constant in my life. I remember fishing trips with my grandfather as a young boy. I remember fishing the Crooked River in Prineville Oregon as a grade schooler every day that i could. As I grew older basketball began to dominate my life. Basketball took me to Hawaii, Alabama, and Florida were i took any and every oppertunity to fish in the ocean. As basketball ended and life and children took over Fly fishing has become the passion in my life. I Love the river, its the only place where all my troubles truely do drown away. Almost better than the fish are the photos, i love to capture them in there own unique way.
I love a great pic, they are the best way to try and portray the enjoyment of a great catch. I especially enjoy capturing photos of the beautiful landscapes that the fish call home.
Beautiful Madison Bows
My Home River
As i am from Utah, there are many great rivers that we have to choose from. While the Provo is awsome, and i love to fish there, it is just to crouded. I have grown to love the peace and the big fat browns of the weber. I fish it weekly and consider it to be my home river. Im not affraid of a road trip. I have grown very fond of a few rivers not so close to home.
murderer
ReplyDeleteWow! That's all I can say.
ReplyDeleteTha'ts a big catch!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! big fish.
ReplyDeleteNice big catch! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try catching big fish, too.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is so interesting.
ReplyDeleteThis is cool!
ReplyDeleteThis is nice. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou wrote this article with all your heart that is why I loved reading it.
ReplyDeleteI could fell the emotions as you wrote this article. This is so heartfelt.
ReplyDeleteits nice to saw and learn more about are natural resources keep it up men.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteKeep on sharing your articles
ReplyDeleteI love how you wrote it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog! Thanks!
ReplyDeletesweet catch
ReplyDeleteKeep on posting
ReplyDeleteThis is great
ReplyDeleteWow. Keep writing articles such as this one.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of fish is that?
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe its hugeness
ReplyDeleteBIG FISH! COOL!
ReplyDeleteCool pic. Totally a great pic
ReplyDeleteGreat post
ReplyDeleteThis is so heartfelt.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up.
ReplyDeleteLooking at Indiana Data Warehouse
Nice post keep it up.
ReplyDeleteMLKMWSK-MARS